1. Rub the sticker to make sure the switch tape is correctly adhered to the sticker.
2. Clear and dry the specified space. Stickers will stick finest to wash easy surfaces.
3. Take away the wax backing slowly ensuring the sticker stays adhered to the clear switch tape
4. Rigorously place the sticker to the specified space.
5. Rub the sticker from one facet to the opposite, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a object like a bank card to verify the whole sticker is totally adhered to the floor.
7. Slowly take away the switch tape, ensuring no a part of the sticker stays on the switch tape.
8. Examine for air bubbles. Usually air bubbles could be labored to the sting of the sticker,
but when not, a pin gap will permit the air out and turn out to be just about invisible.
Your sticker is now fear free!
The longest facet of the sticker is 13cm, and the opposite facet is scaled proportionally. If you wish to know the precise measurement, please contact me.
1. Don’t apply on excessive chilly or scorching Surfaces. Best temperature have to be between 60°F & 90°F.
2. Don’t contact the adhesive backing, oils out of your pores and skin will stop sticking.
3. Earlier than making use of decal ensure there is no such thing as a wax or oily merchandise on the floor
About Vinyl Decals:
These are DIE-CUT decals that means there is no such thing as a background. If there’s a background coloration within the image, it’s used solely as a instance.
The background coloration would be the coloration of the floor you place the sticker on, or clear should you put it on a window.
Vinyl Decals are available in 3 items:
1. Prime layer is a clear switch tape.
(Holds your decal or sticker collectively till it’s utilized)
2. Center layer is your precise decal or sticker
(It’s sandwiched between the Software Tape and the Wax Backing)
3. Backside layer is the wax backing.
(protects the adhesive till the decal is able to be utilized)
4. Don’t washing in 24 hours.